24 de novembro de 2019

Redermic R e Redermic C - da saga "Eu tenho dois amores..."

"You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you, and then you meet this one person and your life is changed. Forever."

The same happens with skincare products. The day I decided to start using these two, I immediately knew that they would be part of my skincare routine for a long, long time.

🌼🍃@larocheposay.pt Redermic Retinol Cream

🌼🍃@larocheposay.pt Redermic Vitamin C

I've been using the first one in my pm routine and the second in my am routine. Both have really improved my skin's texture. It is brighter, firmer and smoother and my dark spots have visibly been fading. What more could you wish for?
 

"Cruzamo-nos com milhares de pessoas e nenhuma nos toca realmente, e um dia conheces aquela pessoa. E a tua vida muda. Para sempre."

O mesmo acontece com produtos de skincare. No dia que decidi integrar estes dois na minha rotina, eu soube de imediato que eles iriam ficar por muito tempo.

Tenho estado a usar o de Retinol à noite e o de Vitamina C de manhã. Ambos melhoraram a textura da minha pele significativamente. Está mais clara, mais firme e mais macia, e as manchas estão a desaparecer a olhos vistos.
Que mais se pode desejar?


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário